What our team do when on duty:
- Always maintain a smart appearance
- Excellent/Fluent written and spoken English
- Work in a team as well as on their own
- Use their initiative and think fast
- Maintain a smart appearance
- Keep calm under pressure
- Be confident to undertake 100% of all specific duties
- Prevent loss and damage to client site by reporting irregularities
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Capable of answering phone calls or switchboards and re-directing calls
- Deal with customers, staff and visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Take effective action in an emergency situation and co-operate fully with the relevant service
- Carry out security patrols throughout the allocated sites perimeter and internal buildings
- Effectively monitor CCTV for the prevention of crime and to ensure the Health and Safety of staff and visitors.
- Meet and greet staff and visitors, being visible and encouraging with any assistance needed.
- Act as a First Aider, Fire Marshal and Traffic Marshal.
Our tutors are carefully vetted to ensure that they have the necessary experience, knowledge and appropriate operational skills to deliver the standards required by the Law.
After successful completion of the training and receiving the certificate from us, the trainee can apply for their SIA licence straight away so that they can be able to work in security industry.