Office and Reception Security
Reama Security Solutions Limited is an independent security company that provides security guard services and offers a broad range of personable, effective and bespoken security services to accommodate your needs.
- We provide a range of corporate & domestic security services for offices & reception that works to create bespoke and cost-effective solution tailored to the exact needs of your premises.
- Our security personnel are trained and experienced, with years of providing office and building security.
- Our aim is to provide reception of building security guard that will fit in with your existing team, representing your company and providing you with the security you require. Our terms are flexible and 100% risk free.
- From the very first visit to your business premises your business not only needs a polite and friendly greeting, but someone who knows what he is doing and that is to treat every individual or client in a professional manner.
Responsibility and Duties taken by our Office / Reception Security Officer:
- To prioritize tasks and respond to adhoc requests.
- To complete and submit any report forms relating to any accident/incident involving any member of staff or visitors.
- To respond immediately to intruder/panic/fire alarms upon activation during working hours.
- To attend any major incident as required.
- To ensure that fire alarm testing takes place and is recorded
- To control and issue keys in line with site policies
- To document all incidents in the daily occurrence book.
- To report any faults to the works department.
- To provide written reports and witness statements to the Police if required.
- To attend Magistrate or Crown court to give evidence if required.
- To enforce into our security services related procedures including CCTV, Violence and car parking.
- To improve security awareness by directing people towards sources of advice or information.
- To ensure that Secure quality management is in place and adhered to by all parties.
- To play a role in crime reduction initiatives with the police.
- To monitor the CCTV system, access control system, fire alarm system and panic alarm system located in the Security control room.
- To comply with site specific guidelines and duties as laid out in the assignment instructions.
- Receiving and booking in visitors to the site, issuing them with the appropriate ID passes, directing them to the correct destination and contacting the relevant host.
- Any reception duties as required, such as work processing, answering phones and managing visitor car parking.
Need an affordable professional Office Security Services that will put your business first? Then please call us today for a free no obligation Office Security Service Quote.